Friday, November 4, 2011

Every November, I am Studious, and Hostile

You know that post-holiday enthusiasm hang over? Oh yeah, we have it. All that's left of our 10 lb. candy mix is the bubble gum and jolly ranchers, and Moody and I are both hostile about it. We also didn't get a single Trick-or-Treater, so that tells you how much candy we've been eating. LUCKILY, Christmas is coming. Thanksgiving doesn't count, but it is the day when I start blaring Christmas music unabashedly, so that's something. 

I've started Christmas shopping and making my Christmas-cookie-plan-of-attack, both of which are very good things, but if my posts dwindle in the next 3-4 weeks, it's because I'm drowning in multiple 20 page final papers. Which is a nasty, icky, no-good disgusting thing.

51 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment