Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Poetry Wednesday

Hungry

I have heard you and the stone fruits
making sound at night when you are hungry.

I know that if I came to you,
bleary-eyed and naked,
you would feed me too.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd something not-mine that I love:

because i love you)last night 
by e.e. cummings

because i love you)last night 
clothed in sealace 
appeared to me 
your mind drifting 
with chuckling rubbish 
of pearl weed coral and stones; 

lifted,and(before my 
eyes sinking)inward,fled;softly
 your face smile breasts gargled 
by death:drowned only 

again carefully through deepness to rise 
these your wrists 
thighs feet hands 

poising 
to again utterly disappear; 
rushing gently swiftly creeping 
through my dreams last 
night,all of your 
body with its spirit floated 
(clothed only in 

the tide's acute weaving murmur

No comments:

Post a Comment