Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Panda Pappkameraden!!!

This is a photo from 2008, but I just saw it today, so let's pretend it's new. SO MANY SMILES from this. The World Wildlife Fund attacked the Eiffel Tower with cardboard panda-buddies one early Saturday morning in October. 1600 of them, to be exact, representing the approximately 1,600 panda bears left on our planet.

If you know me at all, you know my love for pandas. They're puppies of the jungle. One of my best friends adopted one for me a few years ago- best birthday gift ever. His name is Bada Shanren. He's a perfect pudge-monster.

In other do-gooding news, my friend Kathryn is doing Relay For Life at Vassar. Donate to her, she's awesome, and so is her cause!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11National?px=9332447&pg=personal&fr_id=29316

No comments:

Post a Comment